Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Rewind

This month was a great month...

I ran 232km....I am happy with this...I only missed one 10km and that was on Thursday...my legs have not been acting nice the past few weeks...I went to my massage therapist for a tune up....let me tell you...it was PAINFUL...she even had to use a tool to get at certain parts of my legs...That was Thursday and today is Sat. I am still feeling the effects of the massage...although my legs are recovering I can def' notice a difference...


Current Focus....I will be running my 4th Marathon in 8 Sleeps!!!



I will continue to use the next week to fuel and rest my body....am I nervous? Yes...I will do a post about my goals...It seems so surreal that it has been a Year and I will be heading back to the Windy City and trying to improve from last year...

I am off to do 16km...feels weird to be running this distance on a Saturday...


2 comments:

  1. Take it easy this week and good luck in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's already race week! Rest up!!!

    ReplyDelete