Monday, April 4, 2011

March and Week 12 Recap....bring on April

Hi All,


Week 12


Monday: 30mins Yoga...I was really in desperate need of a stretch after Around the Bay...it was all I could handle...I just wanted to be in bed...

Tuesday: I woke up early and did a 6km run...not Tempo but not recovery and a little faster than MP...it felt good but legs were still tired...

Wednesday: 9km of Hills...I have no idea of what I was thinking but it was the second last week of hills...

Thursday: 8km...steady run...it was great! :)

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 3hour-Spin Class to raise money for ONERUN..Check out this Women's Website...she is SERIOUSLY AMAZING...100km from London ON to Sarnia...the least I could do was do a 100km 3 hour spin class...I took parts of it easy other parts I Gave'R....

Sunday: 32.5km!!! I am so proud of this run...It was the LONGEST run I have done to date by myself...all in all it went really well...

*After the back to back Sat. and Sun. intense workouts I am looking forward to resting today!!!



March Recap


KM Planned/KM Ran: 175km/229.77(142.77miles) ***This is my Highest Mileage Month EVA!!!

Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 5/5

Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4

Current Book: My Life on the Run by Bart Yasso

Cross-Training Planned/Taken 7/7 (Yipee!!)

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Cadbury Mini-Eggs and Cream Eggs...honestly this time of year is so hard!!!




Current Colors: Pink

Current Drink: Water and Purple G2

Current Song: Hello by Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette

Current Triumph: Around the Bay in 3:12:43 and running 32.5km on my own!


April Goals:

I would love to run over 230km and I would like to see if I can add a 5th run day two times!


Happy Running

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the chocolate.... mmmmmmm mini eggs!!

    ReplyDelete