Saturday, September 18, 2010

This Week in Running

How's my running?

Tempo Tuesday: 6km: 32:14km
Wednesday: 10km: 1:03:09
Thursday: 6km:39:09

Doing well...sticking to three mid-week runs at this point and one long run on Sundays...I wish I could do at least one more run or a bike ride...however the legs at this point are too fragile....they are stiff, sore and tired...I am three weeks out and do not want to risk anything at this point....My tempo runs are getting faster and on Thursday I went out with a group for another run where I did not use my 10:1 walk breaks.....I haven't decided if I am going to start slowly stopping the 10:1 thing...but right now I am feeling comfortable...I will still do them for my long runs for sure...not giving those up!

Tonight: Lindsay and Catherine are coming over for a Pasta Dinner Carb Load and then to watch Spirit of the Marathon before our last long run....35km...We plan to run to Port Stanley again....Our hubby's will be our road crew providing us with anything that we may need!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: