Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cherry On Top Award



Sandy at Sassy Runner Girl, so so kind to award me the Cherry on Top Award...

The Rules:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

2. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.


1. I don't know if I would go back and change anything in my life....maybe it would have been to continue running after my first Marathon in 2007...as this cycle it is all feeling so new again...However that being said...I think I made the right choice at the time (it involved working crazy night shift hours etc) and I think I came back with a vengeance...I have PR'd, I am enjoying running, I am running a lot more, I will actually run on my own....so I guess that I don't have any regrets!!

2. Thank you so much Sassy Runner Girl

*This award has been passed around to so many inspirational bloggers...So if you haven't received it yet consider this a shoutout to you! Do you have any regrets?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment