Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot Diggity Dog!

Well apparently the hubby and I did just that tonight! Following an amazing day in Toronto with some family and friends we returned to do a 21km bike ride....Sweet....then on the way home we stopped by a new burger joint and had some dinner....This weekend was pretty much a write off food wise...I totally over indulged...and have been lately...This week I am going to start making some healthier choices...man with working out so much I am always pretty much hungry!

None the less...it is nights like these that I love...a GREAT ride with the hubby...a fun dinner and now we are off to relax our muscles in the hot tub....life is pretty great...





Foot Long! Who ordered the Foot Long???

PS. I ordered the "CHICAGO DOG" If it is related to Chicago then it MUST be good...right??

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh man I really miss Chicago dogs. I love those little hot dog huts lying around the city :D Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do they classify as a Chicago dog? Officially it is: is a steamed, boiled or grilled all-beef hot dog on a poppy seed bun, originating from the city of Chicago, Illinois. The hot dog is topped with mustard, onion, sweet pickle relish (often a dyed neon green variety ), a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers, and celery salt.[Some variants exist, adding ingredients such as cucumber slices, but ketchup is never included. The complete assembly of a Chicago hot dog is said to be "dragged through the garden" because of the unique combination of condiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right on their take of a Chicago Dog!!! It was my first one and let me tell you it was delicious....the pickle and peppers...so good!

    ReplyDelete