Monday, June 7, 2010

The Bike Rack

I am super lucky and have the best Hubby in the world....one of his many talents includes bike maintenance and putting stuff together. He added a few new things to my bike...a mirror, bar ends and assembled the bike rack. Most importantly he taught me how to use it! So tonight I did just that for the first time all by myself (finally a break in the rain)...he was there of course just to make sure I did it right and give it a check over.

So nice to have such a supportive partner!

Here is the new bike rack! Voila!




I drove on over to my friend Bente's house and we did a 32km bike ride this evening...lots of hills, some good wind and most importantly I increased the KM's. My longest bike ride to date....It was a great time and I cannot wait to do it again!

Happy Cross-Training

No comments:

Post a Comment