Saturday, April 10, 2010

'Twas the Night before Retina and All Through the House...

Well....Tomorrow is my first race of 2010! Woot Woot! Also it means that it is exactly 6 months away from Chicago Marathon...and 21 days until the Flying Pig!


Today: Lots of Rest and Relaxation and Hydration...Yummy Pasta supplied by my mum (thanks moo-ma :)...it always tastes better when mum makes it).

SIDE NOTE:Now for the Fun Part: What am I going to wear tomorrow??? Still contemplating but here is most likely the outfit! I got this idea from an old university (don) friend B. She is super amazing at running and has run quite a few marathons and will be running the Boston Marathon on April 19, 2010. I often stalk her facebook page when she puts up run photos...she is an inspiration, hardcore and all around great person(She has given me great advice recently about my IT band and after looking at her Chicago Marathon photos I was hooked)




I recently got this Shirt at the Nike Store in Chicago when I was there at the beginning of March to go see a taping of the Oprah show. The shirt says "My Training is Delicious" Many of you know that the Hubby and his family have called me this since day one....they were having trouble with pronouncing my name correctly so he said Alicia like Delicious...sooo I loved this shirt...the hubby can't be here with my tomorrow so I thought it was fitting...

The running skirt is an Adidas, lululemon headband and arm warmers...can't live without them....I might wear a tank top but I will have to see once the morning weather hits...

I am off to bed...Water/Gatorade is the the fridge...garmin/ipod charging, shoes are out...all is good...

I will post tomorrow with a race report...

happy faces in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment